Automotive Center SAINS TECHNO PARK
Changan Automobile has a joint venture with Suzuki , both hold a 50-50% stake. Changan Automobile has a joint venture with Groupe PSA , both hold a 50-50% stake. Porsche Automobil Holding SE has a 50.74% voting stake in Volkswagen Group. These were the 15 largest manufacturers by production volume in 2017, according to OICA.
- Our portfolio covers data interfaces, connectors, sensors, and cable systems – from rear wheel to handlebar.
- Currently, Indonesia is primarily dependent on foreign direct investment, particularly from Japan, for the establishment of onshore car manufacturing facilities.
- Through its “Vehicle dynamics” and “Transmission efficiency” business areas, EFI offers transmission, headlight and suspension control solutions that enable its automaker customers to offer more comfortable and efficient vehicles.
- IC Validator’s innovative capabilities and predictive results, combined with Samsung Foundry’s advanced process technology, enable our mutual customers to achieve silicon success for their most demanding next-generation applications.
- We support suppliers with strategic problem-solving and innovation, development, and cost-cutting programs.
The portfolio includes, among others, oil-proof wiring harnesses as well as tight wiring harnesses for wet areas and the engine compartment, which are equipped with smallest, vibration resistant, and waterproof connectors or sensor systems. Automotive We continuously improve the weight and dimensions of products and minimize tolerances of cable assemblies. Industry executives are touting strong demand and better-than-expected earnings, even as economic speed bumps multiply.
With the rise of automated driving, hands-on wheel detection is gaining importance. Besides comfort, the main motivation of driver assistance systems is a safer driving experience. In this sense, the automotive industry, involving large-scale productions, will definitely contribute to the availability of low-cost and efficient fieldbuses. Reliability is inherent within our products – we have zero recalls on over 205 million automotive-qualified devices shipped. We proudly provide full manufacturing history traceability, authentication of the product, and unique identifiers for system/board tracking.
Driving Reimagined by Arm Partners
In the second half of the century the situation altered sharply as western European countries and Japan became major producers and exporters. You may also click on the link in the footer, to change your preferences at any time. Overcoming obstacles to the electrification of transportation August 30, 2022 – In an interview at the M30 Mobility Summit, Navistar’s Michael Grahe shares his views on the latest developments in mobility. Scaling electric-vehicle infrastructure to meet demand October 6, 2022 – An interview with Shell Recharge Solutions’ Andreas Lips. Five charts on hydrogen’s role in a net-zero future October 25, 2022 – Hydrogen has great potential as a carbon-free energy carrier.
Future Mobility Europe
These are extremely exciting times in which strong partnerships count more than ever. Deliver personalized, differentiated automotive experiences that create customers for life. Design innovative vehicle products and services – and get them to market first – with SAP solutions. Collaborate with partners across the automotive ecosystem, accelerate product development, and help ensure compliance with auto industry standards. In this brand-new era of automotive innovation, are you ready to develop and deploy next-gen software-defined vehicles? Arm is bringing together developers like you who are building the future of autonomous mobility.